- Jingle Bell Hill(also known as Pepper Dr. Lights). Solomon Ave./Pegeen Pl. and the surrounding area. Off 67 & Bradley. Dec. 8-26, Mon-Th, 6-9 pm, Fri-Sun, 6-10 pm.
- 11456 Pegeen Pl. “Nightmare Before Christmas” theme, complete with Jack, Sally, Zero, the Mayor & Oogie Boogie. Santa may make a surprise visit. Dec. 1-Jan. 5, Mon-Th, 6-9 pm, and Fri-Sun, 6-10 pm.
- 1838 El Pico Dr. Off Hacienda Dr. 54th year decorating the 20-ft. star on top of an 80-ft twinkling tree of lights overlooking El Cajon Valley. Nov. 25-Dec. 31. Also, experience over 40,000 programmed lights and a 55-ft. automated train. Dec. 14-31, dusk-10 pm.
- 9777 Valley Ranch Rd. Two houses of lights programmed to 87.9 FM. Giant dazzling trees and a winter wonderland of computerized lights and music show. Nov. 24-Dec. 26, 5-10:30 pm.
- 1552 Cajon Greens Pl. Thousands of lights, music and yard decorations synchronized to 97.7, plus projector with movies for the kids. Dec. 1-Jan. 2, Sun-Th, dusk-10 pm, and Fri-Sat, dusk-midnight.
- 3001 Golf Crest Ridge Rd.Nicely decorated house. Dec. 15, 6-10 pm Santa hands out candy canes and poses for photos. Donations accepted for Cancer Treatment Centers of America. Dec. 1-31, dusk-10pm.
- 10248 Paseo Palmas Dr. 20+ houses nicknamed “Tinsel Town•.” Dec. 5-25, 5:30-9 pm.
- Starlight Circle/Sunburst Santee.Tomel Court, off Magnolia. 75 homes lit up in an easy to walk the circle. Dec. 1-31, dusk-10 pm.
- 9325 Pebble Beach Dr. Full light display on home and yard set to music. Dec. 1-31, dusk-10 pm.
- 9435 Saint Andrews Dr. Santee’s gingerbread house with over 15,000 LED lights. Nov. 24-Jan. 1, dusk-10pm.
- 9773 Roe Dr. 31,000 computer-controlled Christmas lights. Pictures with Frozen Dec.14, Jack & Sally Dec. 15, Santa Dec. 21 and The Grinch Dec.22. Donations of unwrapped presents accepted for Santee Santa’s and monetary donations for St. Jude’s. Dec. 1-31. 6-10 pm. Like us at facebook.com/dbchristmas for updates.